Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Now Faith


I’ve lived thru many tests of my faith in God. How do I know? I’m still here; I’m still standing. On December 30, 2011, my children and I were evicted from our home. I thank my God for this new move in our life. Why? Because I BELIEVE by FAITH, that God is in control and that He’s working it out for our good. Although, my kids and I are currently living in an extended stay motel, I must tell you that I’m so happy and excited about the next move of God…. it’s on the way. Now, Faith, Is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.(Heb. 11:1, KJV) Ok bottom line, I trust in God, I don't have another choice.
My sister B, shared with me a New Year sentiment, two words, “Expect Greater.”
I do so in the name of Jesus. For right now, my kids and I will be waiting on Faith Blvd., for our Deliverance Bus.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment